Good morning Amer... Er, Singapore! Okay, I just woke up, and the sun was shining so strongly for the first time in WEEKS, I just had to update. I don’t know why, but it seriously has an effect on me. I don’t feel so lethargic anymore!

Yesterday night was quite fun. Not as much as International night was, but hey, the boys really can put on a show! There was this dance item by the ACJC year 2 boys and it was totally amusing. Coming from an almost all-girls school background, I’ve never seen guys dance like that, haha. Talk about deprived right?
Anyway, my cousins and I had to dress up in the red/green/white dress code and I had such a hard time looking for something to wear ><. There’s a picture of us under the "Pictures" section. Don’t we look cute? Haha. Alright, time for breakfast! I wonder what I’m having? Mmm...
11:34 AM